Re: [Exim] message_size/integer error

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: boutilpj
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] message_size/integer error
I get the same error upgrading from 4.20 to 4.24. It only happens when
exim is called from the command line (mail, pine, majordomo, etc..)

It also doesn't matter what the value for message_size_limit is set to.

Exim is compiled from source on RedHat 9.

--- In exim-users@???, Philip Hazel <ph10@c...> wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2003, Matt Terry wrote:
>
> > I keep getting this error message in my exim_mainlog... Doesnt

seem to be
> > anything in the archives related to this...
> >
> > Has anyone seen this error before:
> >
> > 2003-10-03 12:01:25 invalid value for message_size_limit: absolute

value of integer "50M" is too large (overflow)