Re: [Exim] synchronization error (input sent without waitin…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dennis Davis
A: Thomas Baumann
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] synchronization error (input sent without waiting for greeting)
>From: Thomas Baumann <tirili+list.exim@???>
>To: "exim-users@???" <exim-users@???>
>Subject: [Exim] synchronization error (input sent without waiting for greeting)
>Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:07:43 +0200
>
>I just want to ask once more how to avoid these messages
>
>SMTP protocol violation: synchronization error \
>(input sent without waiting for greeting): rejected connection from H=....
>
>My internal Lotus Domino Server tries to send mail over
>my exim-4.24 Mailrelay and gets these messages.
>
>How can I configure exim to accept these messages from my
>internal mailserver ?

(1) Upgrade your internal Lotus Domino Server to something that's
halfway decent.

(2) Read the message I've previously indicated is useful:

From: Philip Hazel <ph10@???>
To: Mills Mr C P <C.P.Mills@???>
cc: "'exim-users@???'" <exim-users@???>,
    Winter Mr G <g.e.winter@???>,
    "Bahia Mr. HS" <H.S.Bahia@???>

and then read up on the smtp_enforce_sync configuration option.
This appears to be a boolean, rather than something that's expanded.
So you may be stuck with globally relaxing this check.