faking source address. Was: [Exim] off error with dnslists A…

Author: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: exim-users
Subject: faking source address. Was: [Exim] off error with dnslists ACL
I haven't received any replies so far so I did it the dirty way,
added an alias to my machine with a dynablock listed address (and
netmask 0xffffffff), HUPed exim to listen on it, and connected to it
from the machine itself using
telnet -s listed_address listed_address 25.
Well, the results are inconclusive as it behaves now as it should,
perhaps I should stress test it, but this is a production server...

Giuliano