Re: [Exim] Changing the order of routers

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Changing the order of routers
On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 11:02:29PM +0100, Alan Chandler wrote:
> I have a small set of local users (4 in total) that I accept mail for. For
> any other local addresses (not redirected via an alias file - router futher
> up the config file) I want to reject the mail.
>
> I also want to arrange that local user addresses with a suffix of "outside"
> get rerouted externally after being redirected to be of a form that looks
> like the normal incoming local mail. (Its a good way of testing my

How about this, combined with an acl requiring "verify = recipient"
forceoutside:
driver = redirect
data = $local_part@???
local_part_suffix = -outside
local_parts = CONFDIR/local-users
retry_use_local_part

localuser:
driver = accept
local_parts = CONFDIR/local-users
retry_use_local_part
transport = local_delivery
user = ${lc:$local_part}

I actually don't see the need for forceoutside_part2 and allelse
unless you need different routing for mail originating on your server
and targeted to foo@??? and for mail sent to
foo-outside@???.

If you recieve mail for foo-outside@??? it is rerouted
to foo@???, and this address is grabbed by the regular