Re: [Exim] off error with dnslists ACL

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Giuliano Gavazzi
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Uudet otsikot: faking source address. Was: [Exim] off error with dnslists ACL
Aihe: Re: [Exim] off error with dnslists ACL
At 16:02 +0200 2003/10/19, Giuliano Gavazzi wrote:
>An odd blip happened today while evaluating my antispam acls:

[problem with a warn condition that should have not happened actually
having an effect. The subject line should have had "odd" and not
"off", btw]

Hello again, unfortunately I have no way to reproduce what I
described. Let me just say that it happened twice, but since then I
did not receive any more emails from that person (and his dynamic
address is not mapped into dhcp zeroconf area anyway!).
So, has anybody got a mailserver with address listed in dynablock.easynet.nl?
Could this kind person contact me so that we can stress test my
configuration [or rather exim itself, since debug runs do not produce
the same, wrong, result]?

Thanks

Giuliano