AW: [Exim] Selectively disabling sender verification

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Matthias Lewandowski
Para: 'Mills Mr C P', 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: AW: [Exim] Selectively disabling sender verification

we are using this ACL

  deny  sender_domains  = ! +no_sender_ver_domains
        hosts           = ! +no_callout_hosts
        ! verify        = sender/callout/callout_defer_ok

and replaced the line
  require verify        = sender/callout/callout_defer_ok

no_sender_ver_domains is a domainlist of the domains,
we don't want a callout for and no_callout_hosts is
a list of hosts for the same.
All other have to be checked.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Matthias Lewandowski
Telefon +49 (30) 59 00 69-0
Telefax +49 (30) 59 00 69-99
COM.BOX Internet Service GmbH
Potsdamer Strasse 96 - D-10785 Berlin
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg - HRB 71171
Geschäftsführer: Lutz Treutler
<http://www.combox.de/> - <mailto:support@combox.de>