Re: [Exim] how to save mails from acl_check_content

Autor: Tom Kistner
A: Thomas Baumann
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Assumptes nous: [Exim] acl_check_content freezes more than spam!
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] how to save mails from acl_check_content
Thomas Baumann wrote:

> WANTED: (please show me the correct syntax)
>   warn  message = This message scored $spam_score points. Congratulations!
>         spam = nobody:true
>         condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{150}{1}{0}}
>         save_to_file /spammails/$localpart@$domain_${timestamp}

> How can this be performed ?

An elegant solution is to use fakereject and freeze. This will reject
messages but freeze them. Like this:

warn  message = This message scored $spam_score points. Congratulations!
       spam = nobody:true
       condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{150}{1}{0}}
       control = fakereject
       control = freeze

Alternatively, instead of 'control = freeze', set an ACL variable and
query it in a special router that in turn hands over to a transport that
writes files in the form of
"/spammails/$localpart@$domain_${timestamp}". This will then exactly be
what you want :)

regards,