[Exim] Selectively disabling sender verification

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mills Mr C P
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Cc: Winter Mr G, Gittings Mr AM, Kemish Mr B, Bahia Mr. HS
Asunto: [Exim] Selectively disabling sender verification
We are currently using sender verification in Exim 4.24 as a means of
trapping some spam and it is working well.

However, we are experiencing problems with some outbound mail due to
a number of issues. Firstly, MS Exchange seems to want to send mail
from an X400 address in certain circumstances and secondly, a number
of our users are inventing addresses which we don't know about.

I would very much like to keep the sender verification on, but at the
current time this is causing problems. Is it possible to disable
sender verification for certain sending hosts/domains?

I assume this is possible within the acl. If someone can give me an
example, I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Chris Mills
Postmaster, Cranfield University Shrivenham Campus.

dangerous content by the Cranfield MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.