[Exim] Exim 4.22 + SMTP AUTH + SSL all-in-one config?

Author: Khyron
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim 4.22 + SMTP AUTH + SSL all-in-one config?
I would like to thank everyone who has been so helpful.
I think I've almost got my configuration sorted for good,
but there is one last sticking point.

I have 2 configurations, available online. The first
is a relaying configuration. Relaying is only allowed
over SSL connections employing PLAIN authentication
(I think, it seems to work) using PAM. However, the
accounts which are local to the system running Exim are
unable to send e-mail from this system (now). Find
this configuration at:

http://www.khyron.com/exim.conf.relay

The 2nd configuration allows sending from the Exim host
but lacks the SMTP AUTH goodies of the relaying config.
Find it at:

http://www.khyron.com/exim.conf.local

A simple diff can show the specific differences. But
I need to find out how to get the relaying config to
allow local sending like the 2nd configuration, and
then life will be complete.

System specifics - exim 4.22, Solaris 9. Tested
relaying against relay-test.mail-abuse.org and came
back clean. Hoping someone can help me figure out
this one last piece, because I don't want to run with
2 configurations for too long. HELP PLEASE!!!

TIA!