Re: [Exim] Smtp authentication.

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Guillermo Llenas
Para: exim-users
CC: Andreas Metzler
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Smtp authentication.

    Andreas:
                    ok thanks for all.

One last, look at this: (mm this is about which I was speaking)

220 exim-colo-01.whoc.theplanet.co.uk ESMTP Exim 4.22 Fri, 17 Oct 2003
16:16:33 +0100
ehlo
501 Syntactically invalid EHLO argument(s)
ehlo world
250-exim-colo-01.whoc.theplanet.co.uk Hello world [203.176.88.64]
250-SIZE 52428800
250-8BITMIME
250-PIPELINING
250 HELP
mail from: pepe@???     >>>> (or whatever.com)
250 OK
rcpt to: postmaster@???
250 Accepted
data
354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
Hello this is a test.
.
.
250 OK id=1AAWM2-0001Xz-3H

any

recieve

> > > Andreas, thanks for the answer, perhaps I did not explain myself very

well.
> > >     Is correct that users of yahoo or hotmail or whatever, does

deliverys
> > > towards accounts@mydomains. But using smtps of yahoo or hotmail like
> > > transport of those mails. What I am saying is that if anyone of those

users
> > > instead of using smtp.hotmail.com or smtp.yahoo.com uses

smtp.mydomain.com