[Exim] Conditions...

Author: Chris Knipe
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Conditions...
Lo all,

I'm busy upgrading some stuff and decided to move my amavis / SA setups to a
dedicated server. This is all working well, and my pri. exim servers
forwards all the mail promptly to the SA system for scanning.

SA also promptly does what it needs to, and send it back to exim... As
indicated by the headers below.

by localhost (fusion.x.x.x [192.168.1.2]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id 67668-05 for <cknipe@???>;
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:23:54 +0200 (SAST)

The problem however, is that I am getting SERIOUS loops. The fault, I'm
pretty sure is my router's condition.

I currently have:
  condition = "${if or {{eq {$sender_host_address}{x.x.x.195}} \
                        {eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok}} \
                        {eq {$sender_address}{}} \
                       }{0}{1}}"

I also tried $host_address to no avail, as well as switching the 1 and 0 a
couple of times.... Neither of them worked.

So basically, how can I get the router not to run, if the mail came from
x.x.x.195, but run the router for every thing else....

--
me