Re: [Exim] :fail: from a router -- RESOLVED

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Wakko Warner
Para: Lane Vance
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] :fail: from a router -- RESOLVED
> Thanks a ton to Wakko and Sander for all your suggestions and ideas! This
> is now fixed and working just as I wanted it to.

NP.

> The solution:
>
> In your ACL where you have verify = recipient set the message =
> $acl_verify_message. In my rcpt acl block I have the following:
>
>   accept  domains       = +local_domains
>           endpass
>           message       = $acl_verify_message

message = is not necessary here. I don't have message = on the one I use to
verify recipient and it still works as expected. I thought you were wanting
more information than just the return text.

>           verify        = recipient

> Then in any router where you will potentially fail a message you would
> include:
>
> data = :fail:$local_part@$domain has blacklisted all mail coming from
> $sender_address_domain

Works, but:
deny    domains = +local_domains
    senders = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/someblacklist.txt}
    or easier
    senders = /etc/exim/$domain/$local_part.blacklist

But that's just my preference.

> with your desired error message immediately following the :fail:
>
> Lastly, in your very last router you would want to include
> cannot_route_message like the following to define the error message you want
> to return if the message cannot be delivered at all:
>
> cannot_route_message = Unknown local user or domain

Works. I used a redirect router with :fail: for that.