Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP protocol violation/bug

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mark Bergsma
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP protocol violation/bug
On Wednesday 15 October 2003 02:54, Wakko Warner wrote:

> lsearch is line by line, so when it found "localpart1@domain1", the data =
> became: :fail:
>
> but when it found "localpart2@domain2", the data = became:
> :fail:Address abused for spam

Yes. That's exactly how I meant it to be. Remember, I'm complaining about the
SMTP protocol violation here, not about the way my configuration is
behaving. :)

> probably a better way would be in rcpt acl:
> deny recipients = CONFDIR/bad_addresses
>     message = Address abused for spam

I don't agree, because I think verification routers are there for this
purpose. Although in this case it probably doesn't matter much...

--
Mark

mark@???