Re: [Exim] AUTH= support for lmtp transport

Author: Pat Lashley
Subject: Re: [Exim] AUTH= support for lmtp transport
--On Monday, October 13, 2003 09:38:27 -0700 "Kevin P. Fleming"

Is that notation recognized by lmtpd? I've been using user+sub.sub.sub@...

>                               and the mail goes there. No sieve rules
> required, no client side rules required, and no ACLs required.

ACL are really not that onorous; especially not with MUA support.
And once they have 'anyone p'; there are no sieve or client side
rules required.

I'd think that the easiest solution in your situation would be to
just change the default ACL for new mailboxes to include 'anyone p'.
Then customers who do have some understanding of ACLs have the
freedom to block direct delivery to some submailboxes... No MTA
config support required...

-Pat