[Exim] acls for localhost

Author: Thomas Baumann
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [Exim] acls for localhost
Hello list,

I use exim 4.24 with exiscan in a sandwhich configuration on port 42042.

My first mailserver on port 25 sends the message directly to
this local exim on port 42042. But now no acls are not used any more.
(I see this, because no X-Spam-Flag etc. is in the mail)

When I directly telnet to port 42042 and put in a message
by hand, then mail is scanned etc.
(X-Spam-Flag is there!)

Where is my fault ?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Thomas.

My exim.conf:

domainlist local_domains = @
domainlist relay_to_domains = tnt.de : tntmx.dyndns.org
hostlist relay_from_hosts = :

acl_check_rcpt:

# commented due to take acl also for localhost
# accept hosts = :

  deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.

  accept  local_parts   = postmaster
          domains       = +local_domains

  require verify        = sender

  accept  domains       = +local_domains
          endpass
          message       = unknown user
          verify        = recipient

  accept  domains       = +relay_to_domains
          endpass
          message       = unrouteable address
          verify        = recipient

  accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts

accept authenticated = *

  deny    message       = authentication required - relay not permitted

acl_check_content:

  # Scan all Clients -- so i commented it out
  # accept hosts                = 127.0.0.1:+relay_from_hosts
  # accept authenticated        = *

  # First unpack MIME containers and reject serious errors.
  deny  message = This message contains a MIME error ($demime_reason)
        demime = *
        condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

  deny  message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
        malware = *

  deny  message = This msg matches a blacklisted regex ($regex_match_string)
        regex = [Vv] *[1Iil] *[Aa] *[6Gg] *[Rr] *[Aa]

  warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar) [$spam_score_int]
        spam = nobody:true
  warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
        spam = nobody:true

--
Thomas Baumann // tirili+list.exim@???