Re: [Exim] Fallback to smarthost on 5xx?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Mike Meredith
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Fallback to smarthost on 5xx?
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 07:03:52 -0400, Wakko Warner wrote:
> My server got on easynet's dialup list. I emailed them and 2 hours
> later, they excluded my IP from their list. So far, my DSL isn't on
> any blacklists that I know of.

Assuming I've got the right address, it isn't surprising that you got on
easynet's dialup list with a hostname beginning with "dial". Whilst you
aren't on any sensible RBL's it's still possible that some sites will
use hostname wildcards to assume you're a dialup/DSL/cable user.

--
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer
University of Portsmouth: Hostmaster, Postmaster and Security