Re: [Exim] AUTH= support for lmtp transport

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tony Finch
Para: claas+exim-users
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] AUTH= support for lmtp transport
Claas Hilbrecht <claas+exim-users@???> wrote:
>The attached patch adds the AUTH= support to exim for LMTP transports (eg.
>MAIL FROM=<> AUTH=<user>). This is very useful for cyrus if you use plus
>adressing. The following transport can put messages directly to a users
>mailbox. So a message directed to
>"cyrus_mailbox_name+subfolder_in_cyrus@???" goes directly to the
>"subfolder_in_cyrus" mailbox instead of the INBOX. I use the following
>transport for LMTP with auth support:
>
>cyrus_lmtp:
>  rcpt_include_affixes = yes
>  driver = lmtp
>  auth = ${lookup mysql{select auth from mailcfg_email_mailboxes where \
>                mailbox='${quote_mysql:$local_part}' limit 1}}
>  socket = /var/run/cyrus/socket/lmtp

Er, you seem to be attaching recipient information to the MAIL FROM
command which makes no sense at all. The AUTH= parameter is supposed
to give the authenticated identity of the original message sender
(which may of course be different from the return path); it isn't
something you can randomly invent.

Also, the AUTH= parameter needs to be encoded as an xtext and you
don't appear to have addressed that requirement.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
CAPE WRATH TO RATTRAY HEAD INCLUDING ORKNEY: EAST OR SOUTHEAST 5 OR 6, LOCALLY