RE: [Exim] Exim 4.20 + Outlook + Attachments

Author: Dougal McWhinney
To: Exim Users List
Subject: RE: [Exim] Exim 4.20 + Outlook + Attachments
Hi Tim,

We would have noticed it before. Some recipients of the e-mail are in our
Brisbane office running GroupWise and haven't changed anything. They would
normally get around 10-20 emails a day (with attachments) from at least 8
users on site. I know at least one of the users changed their e-mail
settings but the others (until now) hadn't.

Overall it isn't a problem. I was just surprised that when we changed the
operating system the MTA appeared to operate differently.

Do a Google search and you will find a lot of other's that agree on your
last comment! From what I have been told, MS are changing the MS-TNEF
again!

Regards,
Dougal McWhinney
IT/Control Systems Supervisor.
Queensland Magnesia Pty Ltd

Mail : PO Box 5798, Central Queensland Mail Centre. QLD 4702
e-mail: dmcwhinney@???
Phone : +61 7 4920 0236
Mobile: 0438 200 526
Fax : +61 7 4936 1380

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you
with experience."