Re: [Exim] Recipe site?

Author: Kevin W. Reed
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Recipe site?
Steve Lamb said:
> --
>     Does anyone know if there is a site with Exim configuration recipes,
> esp.
> ACL recipes?

There are a lot of resources available but they are a bit scattered about.
I've started a forum to collect them and have already put some of them
in. It includes some snippets samples of stuff snagged from the eximusers
list.

My time right now is very limited so I've not had enough time to fill it
in as much as I like. As soon as we stop playing the "split the company
game" at work, I will have more time on my hands. Merging is a lot easier
than Splitting.

Anybody is welcome to contribute if they want.

The forum is accessible via: http://exim.got-there.com/forums

Some Other Resources are:

FAQ's and Samples
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.20/doc/html/FAQ.html

Get the EXIM Book
http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book/

Whether the forum actually becomes all the useful depends on the amount of
time I have and whether others start to contibute to it. Its hosted on a
fairly fast server and should be accessible to all that want to use it.

I'm trying to only post stuff that actually works... and since my own Exim
skills are still in the learning phase it will take a while. Exim like
many things has more than one way to do almost everything.

It is also available to feature anyones Exim related thingy.. If you have
something that provides a special feature for Exim and need a place to
chat about it... let me know.

This is and will always be a free access site with no advertising etc..

--
Kevin W. Reed - TNET Services, Inc.
Unoffical Exim MTA Info Forums - http://exim.got-there.com/forums