Re: [Exim] What is quickest way to set up Exim so any messag…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Andreas Metzler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] What is quickest way to set up Exim so any message sent to a non-existing user would bounce back with a different message, based on the name of non-existing user?
On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 06:06:40PM +0200, Gregoire Maux wrote:
> - I have Exim 4.24, it works perfectly except that I am not able to set up
> Exim so any message sent to a non-existing user would bounce back with a
> different message, based on the name of non-existing user.

[...]
> localuser:
> driver = accept
> check_local_user
> transport = local_delivery
>
> non_exist:
> driver = accept
> transport = non_exist_reply
> no_verify

[...]

> log obtained in debug mod:
> 945 --------> localuser router <--------
> 945 local_part=dede domain=axalto.com
> 945 checking for local user
> 945 localuser router skipped: dede is not a local user
> 945 --------> non_exist router <--------
> 945 local_part=dede domain=axalto.com
> 945 non_exist router skipped: verify 2 0 0
> 945 no more routers
> 945 ----------- end verify ------------
> 945 accept: condition test failed
> 945 accept: endpass encountered - denying access
> 945 SMTP>> 550 Unrouteable address
> 945 LOG: MAIN REJECT
> 945 H=localhost (me) [127.0.0.1] F=<gmaux@???> rejected RCPT
> dede@???: Unrouteable address
> Many thanks in advance for your help.

I think it is a stupid idea, think of somebody who sends spam to one of
the nonexisting users with a false from header (for example my e-mail
address), then I would get e-mail from you.

However I think you've got require verify=recipient in your acl, which is
why your intend for broken behavior fails.
               cu andreas