[Exim] Formatting errors in exim(8)

Autor: Andreas Metzler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Formatting errors in exim(8)
Hello,
exim(8) contains some strange stuff:
------------
only filter debugging. The available debugging categories are:
.display flow
.tabs 21
acl            ACL interpretation
[...]
.newline
------------

resulting in this mess:
    all+filter-"  selects only filter debugging. The
    available   debugging   categories   are:    acl
    ACL interpretation auth           authenticators
    deliver         general   delivery   logic   dns

I have not tried to produce a patch[1] as I know that the manpage is
dynamically generated by some script from some metadata, neither of
which I can access (even if I had, I would probably fail ;-).
          cu andreas
PS: This is http://bugs.debian.org/214853
[1] Probably
.nf