Re: [Exim] Summary and RFD about maildir quotas

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Summary and RFD about maildir quotas
On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:

> > I am wondering why Philip didn't even wishlist this in the past. I
> > have seen a number of these patches here, and Philip did not comment
> > on them. Considering his usually extremely wise decisions, I would
> > like to know why maildirsize-support has not yet been incorporated
> > into exim. Surely Philip has a good reason for that.
>
> http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20030512/053873.html
>
> I would say that maybe nobody explained this problem detailed enough yet :-)

I've presumbly not noticed the patches or thought they weren't relevant,
or something. This list is soooo busy these days... and there are always
plenty of other issues to occupy me.

If somebody sends me details of exactly what is needed, I'll put
something on the Wish List, but note that I am not in a period of
non-major development which will last for several months, owing to (a)
absences[*] and (b) the need to get 4.30 out before Christmas with updated
documentation (it will have only minor updates and bug fixes for code
changes).

[*] Those of you down under might like to know that I'll be speaking at
the LCA2004 conference in Adelaide in January. As it's a good time for a
vacation in Australia, I'll be away most of the month.