Re: [Exim] Troubles with config

Author: marte
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Troubles with config
Hi !

What is with

routername:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
local_parts = ! lsearch;/etc/exim/listwithlocalpartsthatdontwantemails
route_list = blah.com mail.blah.com

?

You wouldn't need any filter then.

Or you could use an own router to block curtain local parts:

fail_router:
driver = redirect
local_parts = lsearch;/etc/exim/listwithlocalpartsthatdontwantemails
data = ":fail:"
allow_fail

hope that will help you ...

Martin

On 10.10.2003 at 18:07 Daniel Cafe wrote:

>Hi, Im using exim version 3.
>
>I will explain my setup
>
>I have a mail server running Exim (primx) recieving mail for blah.com
>and I have a backend server (mail)
>
>routername:
> driver = domainlist
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_list = blah.com mail.blah.com
>

>Mail is correctly being routed from the frontend server to the backend,
>however I would like to block particular email blah.com email addresses on
>primx.
>
>I have tried with message filters by placing the following line in my
>exim.conf
>
>message_filter = /etc/mailfilters
>
>And my /etc/mailfilters contains
>
># Exim filter <= Do not delete this line
>
>if $header_to: contains "blockme@???"
>then
>        seen
>        finish
>endif

>However this does not seem to work..
>
>Has anyone got any ideas?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Daniel

| Martin Tettke                 | Tel.:   + 49 - 30 - 742 22 94      |
| Schillerstr. 78B              | FAX :   + 49 - 30 - 743 768 47     |
| 12305 Berlin                  | EMAIL:  marte@???        |