Re: [Exim] Exim Config (minor) Problem?

Autor: mpierce
A: Nico Erfurth
CC: Exim
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Exim Config (minor) Problem?
This was indeed the cause of the problem and caused by me being too
cleaver for myself. Using a notebook which when docked uses an inbuilt
NIC in the station; when undocked uses a PCMCIA card. I wrote a script
to switch between each with the command "ifdown -av". This took down
both eth0 and lo but started the PCMCIA as eth1.

All is now working. Thanks for help!!!
---