Re: [Exim] Can Someone Help Me - Exim.conf Dialup?

Author: mpierce
To: Andreas Metzler
CC: Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] Can Someone Help Me - Exim.conf Dialup?
Cleaver me!... I have been my on worst enemy and caused all the
problems. The system is now downloading mail via fetchmail --> exim4 -->
procmail --> spamassasin --> mailboxes --> evolution

The clue was Andreas asking me to telnet into my own box and I couldn't.
Reason, I had written some scripts to allow my notebook to quickly use
eth0 when in its docking station and using the inbuilt NIC to connect to
the lan and another script to use the PCMCIA card when not docked so
that the modem was operational.

Problem was the script for the PCMCIA startup contained "ifdown -av"
which disabled both lo and eth0 which started automatically onboot.

Sorry about all the bother but everyone has been super in assisting me
and I appreciate it.

Now, a couple of quick questions:

1) Exim3 had "smtp_accept_queue_per_connection =" which could be set by
the user. I cannot find this in Exim4. Could someone tell me where this
is?

2) How do I generate exim.crt & exim.key for Exim4?