[Exim] Logging with system_filter

Author: Jens Strohschnitter
To: EXIM Official Maillist
Subject: [Exim] Logging with system_filter
Hi there,

I have enabled the system_filter from exim.org, that works very fine.
All mails with specified attachments were blocked and a notify will
be sent return to the senders address.
But, is it possible to log the information of blocked mails like:

-> senderaddress
-> recipientaddress
-> attachment

to a special logfile ? In my system_filter, I have already a logfile
specified for spam-logging - so is it possible to add another logfile
to system_filter ?

Here is one of my system_filter entries - so what do I have to change
to write a logfile, like "rejected.log" and also send the notifymsg
to the senders address ?

## system_filter
.
.
.

logfile /var/log/exim/spamd.log

if $header_content-type: matches "(?:file)?name=(\"[^\"]+\\\\.(?:vb[se]|ws[fh]|jse?|exe|com|cmd|shs|hta|bat|scr|lnk|pif|mpe|mpeg|mpg|mp3|avi|wav|rm|rt)\")"
then
  fail text "\n\n\
             Ihre E-Mail $header_subject an $recipients\n\
             enthielt folgenden Anhang: $1\n\n\
             Anhaenge dieser Art werden von unserem Mailserver\n\
             zurueckgewiesen und dem Empfaenger nicht zugestellt.\n\n\
             Fuer weitere Fragen wenden Sie Sich bitte an unseren\n\
             Service und Support unter den Rufnummern\n\
             (069) 5003 - 333\n\n\
             (0221)1638 - 111"
  unseen finish
endif