RE: [Exim] Weird issue..

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Dan Muey
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Spaced, Exim
Aihe: RE: [Exim] Weird issue..
> Hello

Howdy

> I'm not sure if this belongs here, or on the PHP list, or
> what.. so I'm sorry to say, I've started here.
>
> I have been working on a little web app for my company that
> will deliver a text message to my company's staff (the ones
> that have cell phones anyways..). I'm with Rogers, and I
> recieve the message just fine. My co-worker, who is will
> Bell Mobility, recieves a message full of headers and
> garbage.. and because of the limits of a text message, he
> hardly gets any of the intended message.

So you can send it via pine on the mail server and all is well
But if you send through php it's goofy for him.

Try sending him an email with perl and see like Mail::Sender or Net::SMTP and
See if that works.

If it does then you know php is doing something that makes his phone do that (like screwy headers maybe)
If it does then use perl instead and drop php like yesterday's trash.

Just a thought.

DMuey