[Exim] Using different configurations with eximon

Author: Mills Mr C P
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: [Exim] Using different configurations with eximon
Hi all.

I am using MailScanner (with SpamAssassin and Sophos AV) on my Exim
server. Since exim is configured to use a split queue configuration
(i.e. one Exim daemon stores messages in a queue, MailScanner
processes and moves the message to another queue and then another
Exim picks them up and delivers them) I was wondering whether it was
possible to get Eximon to display the contents of the outbound queue
instead of the inbound one. The config file configured (and thus
compiled) into the binary points to the inbound queue - I would like
to monitor the outbound one which is configured in a separate config
file.

I tried using -C /path/to/alternate/config/file but this does not
work. Does eximon support the -C option or similar?

Many thanks

Chris Mills
Cranfield University Shrivenham Campus