[Exim] [Fwd: Re: Mail delivery failed: returning message to …

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Toralf
Para: Exim Mailing List
Assunto: [Exim] [Fwd: Re: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]
How do you people handle messages like this?

What it is? It is an e-mail from someone who (incorrectly) sends an
autoreply to delivery failure messages, which they presumably got
because my spam/virus filter bounced their original messages.

I get such messages quite frequencly now because there are lots of virus
mails about.

- Toralf