Re: [Exim] exim's databases and sql

Author: Michelle Konzack
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim's databases and sql
Am 2003-10-04 20:49:22, schrieb Philip Hazel:
>On Sat, 4 Oct 2003, Wakko Warner wrote:
>
>> I don't disagree about performance. At work, we have around 215 users
>
>That puts you in a very small league... :-) Certainly the kind of
>installation where detailed performance issues probably do not matter at
>all. I agree that in that sort of situation, convenience is often more
>important (i.e. you can afford to spent computer resources to save human
>resources).

My german ISP <http://www.freenet.de/> use exim 4.21 on the Servers and
it has 5.2 million USERS or E-MAIL-Adresses. OK, I have 176 E-Mails on it
;-)

For each Mailinglist one...

But they have splitted the Users and put 10.000 Users on each machine...
Freenet has curently 58 'Mail-Box'servers running exim 4.21 and
courier-imap
;-)

Greetings from Strasbourg night
Michelle