[Exim] removing unwanted incoming headers

Author: Dirk Koopman
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] removing unwanted incoming headers
A lot of the messages that I get from my secondaries seem to be filtered
using spamassassin or similar. The trouble is they seem to use an old
version.

Can I remove the incoming X-Spam headers before passing to my version of
exiscan 4.24. The idea being that the headers that I end up with can be
relied on.

system_filter only seems to work after exiscan has done its stuff so
that doesn't seem to hit the spot...
--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Message, It May Cease to