Re: [Exim] SQL Lookup modification request

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Rob Butler
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] SQL Lookup modification request
Yes, I was looking at a slightly older version of exim (4.10 I think -
although it may be even slightly earlier).

If this feature is already in Exim cool.

As for the reasons to use this, I wanted to update a row in the database
after the file is delivered without having to write a stored procedure to
return an unneeded useless value. Yes, I could do that with the pipe
command, but since almost everything was already in Exim to do what I
wanted, I thought a slight modification to it would be the best approach.
Appears as if the feature may already be in Exim though, so... Cool.

Later
Rob

> Rob Butler wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I was wondering the other day if it would be possible to use exim's SQL
> > based lookups to perform inserts into a database. From looking at the

code
> > in Exim, I can see this is not possible because the Exim SQL lookups

check
> > that a result set with data is returned. If a result set and data are

not