Re: [Exim] Different options with same main configuration fi…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Wakko Warner
A: Lena
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Different options with same main configuration file
> I missed at first. Wakko Warner wrote:
>
> > lines are not expanded. Only options values are expanded (some
> > aren't though).
>
> Will following work? I can't test by myself (I'm an ordinary user
> of a web-hosting and haven't root access).
>
> accept_8bitmime = ${if exists{/etc/exim.conf-8bitmime}{yes}{no}}
> untrusted_set_sender = ${if exists{/etc/exim.conf-envelope}{*}}

The spec doesn't state if this is expanded or not. You can try it, but if
it doesn't work, you may have to go with nico's patch.

> If it doesn't work then I need Nico's patch to be included into next release
> and NewStuff-4.25
>
> BTW, NewStuff-4.24 has same content as NewStuff-4.23 on ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk.

with the .include you wrote back to me on earlier. All that would have to
be done is to make sure the .included file exists in the update scripts,
nothing more. I'm not familiar with cpanel though.