Re: [Exim] About Upgreading Exim 4.20 to 4.23

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mike Meredith
A: exim-users
Temas nuevos: Re: [Exim] About Upgreading Exim 4.20 to 4.23 [OT]
Asunto: Re: [Exim] About Upgreading Exim 4.20 to 4.23
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:30:07 +0200, Thomas Fini Hansen wrote:
> > I have just discovered Gentoo Linux, which is a very "lean" Linux
>
> Speaking in favour of precompiled packages, is the fact that I can get
> the latest security updates installed with a single command. I'll
> trade in a bit of performance and 'custom build' for that.

"emerge sync; emerge -u world". Takes a while and it isn't one command,
but in practice I find it easier than 'up2date --nox -u' (although it
does take a bit longer).

--
Mike Meredith, Senior Informatics Officer
University of Portsmouth: Hostmaster, Postmaster and Security