[Exim] Forwarding email from an ACL

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Christian Ashby
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Forwarding email from an ACL
Hi,
    Apologies if this has been asked before, but I've tried searching
the archives...

    Is it possible to have mails which are rejected (for example if
they contain a .exe file) forwarded to a postmaster account after
being frozen in the queue. That way the postmaster is aware of them,
and can thaw them if necessary.

    I could do it with a 'warn message= ' statement and a router
based on the header, but this seems a rather long-winded way of doing
it. Am I missing a cleaner solution? (I'm using exiscan-acl to do the
deMIMEing)

Thanks,

Christian Ashby