Re: [Exim] newbie question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Iain Price
A: De Leeuw Guy
Cc: EXIM
Asunto: Re: [Exim] newbie question
De Leeuw Guy wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I not understand what is missing in my configuration when I try to send
>a mail from my console :
>
>[guy@pcGDL Exim]$ LOG: MAIN
> remote host address is the local host: pcgdl.eurofer.be

I.e. mail should be delievered to this host, but this host isn't
configured to accept it...

>domainlist local_domains = @ localdomain pcGDL.eurofer.be

I'm certainly not an expert, but until one confirms/denys this, i'd
think that line was broken, specifically i'd expect more :'s in it maybe:

domainlist local_domains = @ : localdomain : pcGDL.eurofer.be

you might also wanta ': pcgdl' on the end too if you are trying to use
non fully qualified domain names (dont know, never played with non-fdqn
mails :)

no promises but its a quick change, give it a shot :)

Iain