Re: [Exim] Exiscan ACL patch and clamd: Exim stops forever

Author: Oliver Egginger
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exiscan ACL patch and clamd: Exim stops forever
> Please use the current stable
> version as Sheldon suggests.

It also happens with the stable version. At the moment I don't got the
time to search this failure. I will begin with another av-daemon.
Never mind.

One more question:
Shouldn't the patched Exim daemon break off the connexion (after a few
minutes), if the communication between the av-daemon and Exim makes no
progress? In my case (NetBSD 1.6.1) it waits forever.

-oliver

Only a marginal note:
There seems to be some general difficulties between clamd and NetBSD.
The configure script disables the clamd under NetBSD categorical. I had
to manipulate the configure script to get an executeable for NetBDS.

Original message from 2003-10-01 at 13.06 by Tom Kistner: