[Exim] Retry Section of Exim Config

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Christopher Allen
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Retry Section of Exim Config
Here is the default configuration:

; begin
# Domain               Error       Retries
# ------               -----       -------

*                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,1h,1.5; F,4d,6h
; end

We learned the hard way.

After 4 days, this will bounce all messages which can't be delivered. Is
there a way to distinguish in the retry section between local domains,
domains that the server is a secondary (or greater) mx for, and all the
other stuff that users might relay? Ideally, we'd like to hold domains
that we are "secondary (or greater mx)" indefinitely.

-CA

-- Christopher R. Allen ---- cra@??? --
-- "Education is a progressive discovery of our --
-- own ignorance." ---------------- Will Durant --