Re: [Exim] [OT] anyone with contacts at demon?

Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: Oliver Eikemeier
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] [OT] anyone with contacts at demon?
At 18:48 +0200 2003/10/01, Oliver Eikemeier wrote:
>acl_check_rcpt:
>
>deny local_parts = local_account_here_that_has_been_deleted
>      domains     = +local_domains
>      hosts       = stupid.forwarding.machine
>      message     = This account has been deleted. Contact
>postmaster@??? ...

no no, thanks, there is no point giving a custom message, it is
clearly only spam what gets to an account (the cityscape/demon one)
that has been off for years and then reinstated by some clever guy. I
am just annoyed by the log entries, so far over 7000.
And even if that account ever got a genuine message (veeery
unlikely), directing to postmaster@??? is like directing to
/dev/null. Uh, maybe is not *exactly* like /dev/null, I could just
have all messages forwarded to their postmaster, having edited the
subject to read: [THIS ACCOUNT DOES NOT EXIST], but unless this will
fill their disk it is not going to be noticed..

Giuliano