Re: [Exim] some acl problems

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Oliver Eikemeier
Para: Margrit Lottmann
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] some acl problems
Hi Margrit,

> We are using the exiscan-acl patch
>
> acl_smtp_data = ...
>
> for virusscanning/spamassassin.

Tom will be happy...

> Every received email will be checked by our
> sophos virusscanner and by spamasssassin.
>
> But:
> :::::
> We have to change our policies to following:
>
> virus-check: for all our "local_domains" and
>                  "!local_domains" but not for
>          domains *.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
>                 (They have own scanner)

> spamassassin: only for our "local_domains"
>
> I had already changed the acl_smtp_data rules by using
>    domains condition
> but...
> ...error... domains condition not allowed within acl_smtp_data...

Yep, the point it: what do you want to do if one mail goes out to
a local_domain _and_ *.cs.uni-magdeburg.de?

> How can I realize, that virusscanner/spamassassin only check
> emails with recipients from special domains ???

From or to? ACL variables may be what you want:
Exim Specification 37.9, ACL variables:
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.20/doc/html/spec_37.html#IX2174

(Btw, buy the book: http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-book)

but I'm not sure I understand what *exactley* should be done. Where
is the problem to virus check a mail twice?

> Can I work with
>     condition = ...
> (Which variables can I use to specify a given recipient:
>   $recipients , $local_part, $domain ??? )

See above.

Regards
    Oliver