[Exim] [OT] anyone with contacts at demon?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Giuliano Gavazzi
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] [OT] anyone with contacts at demon?
Sorry for the OT, but has anyone on the list got contacts at demon.net (etc.)?
Few months ago, in one of their usual restore-from-backup following
the relocation of a machine, they have reinstated the users and
forwarding on one of their machines, as a result I have these
attempts to deliver forwarded mail to a local account here that has
been deleted.
Attempts to contact their postmaster via email have gone unheard..
contacting their postmaster via telephone resulted, after an hour, in
speaking to one of their customers technical support... they promised
to delete that account (that was June), nothing has happened.
They are so professional.

I don't want to ring them again (besides, I am in Italy for the
foreseable future), so I ask you.

Thanks

Giuliano