[Exim] some acl problems

Top Pagina
Auteur: Margrit Lottmann
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] some acl problems
We are using the exiscan-acl patch

acl_smtp_data = ...

for virusscanning/spamassassin.

Every received email will be checked by our
sophos virusscanner and by spamasssassin.

But:
:::::
We have to change our policies to following:

virus-check: for all our "local_domains" and
                 "!local_domains" but not for
         domains *.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
                (They have own scanner)

spamassassin: only for our "local_domains"

I had already changed the acl_smtp_data rules by using
domains condition
but...
...error... domains condition not allowed within acl_smtp_data...

How can I realize, that virusscanner/spamassassin only check
emails with recipients from special domains ???

Can I work with
    condition = ...
(Which variables can I use to specify a given recipient:
  $recipients , $local_part, $domain ??? )

???
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
M.Lottmann

 Otto - von - Guericke  Universitaet      __  __   ____ _____         _   __
               Magdeburg                 / / / /  / __ \__  /        / | / /
           Margrit Lottmann            / /_/ /  / _, _/ / /_______// /|  /
       Universitaetsrechenzentrum      \____/  /_/ |_| /____/     /_/ |_/
         Netze & Kommunikation