Re: [Exim] Running a pipe per user

Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: Stian Grytoyr
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Running a pipe per user
Stian Grytoyr wrote:

> In the meantime, I've looked at the "run" expansion command,
> but the problem is that I can't pipe the message to the run
> command, and without a message to work on, SpamProbe isn't
> very useful :)

I've a patch somewhere flying around, which adds support for ${pipe},
it works like ${run} but pipes the current message to STDIN. If I can
find it, I'll send it to you. Otherwise, it was really easy to add this,
so maybe you can do it yourself. :)

Nico

--
Down that path lies madness. On the other hand, the road to hell is
paved with melting snowballs. --Larry Wall in