Re: [Exim] newbie question - massive rejection emails

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: Randall Smith
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] newbie question - massive rejection emails
Randall Smith wrote:

> I'm getting 100's of email each day that look like this.
>

> '''
> Message from rocketmail.com
>

> Undeliverable message to ldaeqlnc@???
>

> Message follows:
> '''
>
> These are sent to my personal account. What is all this?

Looks like a spammer trying running a dictionary attack agains rocketmail.

Your best bet is to write a small filter, or DATA-ACL condition, and
filter them out, you can also try to bounce them, but this will generate
double bounces on their end, so their server will MAYBE retry the
message over and over again, until it timeouts.

Check for an empty sender, your own address as recipient, and some other
characteristics (maybe ''' and rocketmail.com in $message_body).

Or you try to reach their support and ask for help.

Nico

--
Real programmers can write assembly code in any language.   :-)
                 --Larry Wall in  <8571@???>