Re: [Exim] Running a pipe per user

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Stian Grytoyr
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Running a pipe per user
Stian Grytoyr <stian.grytoyr@???> writes:

| If you pipe an email to it, the following command would
| return a spam score on stdout, which would be specific to
| the $local_part in question:

|    spamprobe -c -d /tmp/spamscores/$local_part receive

| So I need to find a way to get this spam score added as a
| header, before the spam router above is checked, or maybe
| as an "action" in the same router, before the condition is
| checked. Ideally, we should run the command only if the
| opt-out file is not present, like in the above router.

Hmm, was this poorly explained, or should I take the lack of
replies as an indication that this is not currently possible
with Exim?

In the meantime, I've looked at the "run" expansion command,
but the problem is that I can't pipe the message to the run
command, and without a message to work on, SpamProbe isn't
very useful :)

--
Regards,
Stian Grytoyr