[Exim] local_scan crash

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jim Pazarena
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] local_scan crash
ChangeLog-4.14 #8 indicates that signal handlers were set up to
to catch crashes in local_scan.

Altho my local_scan functions great "most" of the time, it sometimes
shows up in the logs as having crashed; subsequently causing a refusal
(albiet temporary) of the email. Unfortunately, the suspect email seems to
always cause the crash therefore it becomes a permanent failure...
The solution would be to fix the routine, however until I see a message
which previously caused the crash I can't debug it.

Is there a way to have exim "accept" an email which may have crashed
within local_scan?

if not, could this be added to the wish list?

TIA
--
Jim Pazarena    mailto:paz@qcislands.net
                http://www.qcislands.net/paz