Re: [Exim] permanent fatal error

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Hiep Nguyen
Para: Sheldon Hearn
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] permanent fatal error

Everyone except for this certain company can send to us. I dont think its
an issue but i will look into the speed. Any other suggestions??

Thanks,
Hiep Nguyen
901.213.5357

             Sheldon Hearn
             <sheldonh@starjui
             ce.net>                                                    To
                                       Hiep Nguyen
             09/30/2003 12:04          <HNguyen@???>
                                       exim-users@???
                                                                   Subject

On (2003/09/30 11:46), Hiep Nguyen wrote:

> does anyone have any suggestions on this. i have no idea why this one
> domain cant send to us.

> 451 4.4.1 reply: read error from sp1.varsityspirit.com.
> <hnguyen@???>... Deferred: Operation timed out with
> mercury.varsitytest.com.

When I try to connect to sp1.varsityspirit.com from my workstation (in
South Africa), it takes over 1 minute for the initial SMTP 220 welcome
to appear.

It's possible that the complaining host has a low connection timeout?

Ciao,
Sheldon.