Re: [Exim] Segmentation fault in callouts

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Dean Brooks
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Segmentation fault in callouts
On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 03:44:09PM +0200, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> >I attempted to add callouts to our sender verification (in the MAIL
> >FROM: ACL) , and Exim began giving Segmentation Faults immediately
> >on callouts.
> >
> >A snippet from "exim -d -v -bch 1.2.3.4" gave:
> >
> > Attempting full verification using callout
> > locking /var/spool/exim/db/callout.lockfile
> > locked /var/spool/exim/db/callout.lockfile
> > opened hints database /var/spool/exim/db/callout: flags=2
> > dbfn_read: key=testdomain.net
> > callout cache: no domain record found
> > dbfn_read: key=deanqweqwe@???
> > callout cache: no address record found
> > Segmentation Fault
>
> Have you tried to delete /var/spool/exim/db/callout?
> Maybe it was created before, with another dbm-version?

Actually, the db file didn't exist prior to me enabling callouts.
After I put callouts into the config, I checked the db directory
to see if it created the database, and it had, but it was zero
in size. It was then I realized that it was segfaulting...

I assume its using the same DB library that is used for the
regular retry/hints databases.

-Dean