RE: [Exim] main option "hosts_require_tls" unknown ? ==> how…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: hauser
CC: exim-users
題目: RE: [Exim] main option "hosts_require_tls" unknown ? ==> how to force my exim to accept incoming mails only if protected by TLS?
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Ralf Hauser wrote:

> If so, I guess this could be made more clear in
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.10/doc/html/spec_29.html#IX1568.

I will add a small note there, but

> Also, that would be great place to mention how to apply a TLS-only policy
> for incoming mails.

No it would not (I will add a short cross reference, however). That is
in a chapter of the manual entitled "The SMTP transport". It is all
about how you configure the transport for sending outgoing mails. It is
not the place to describe how to handle incoming messages.