Re: [Exim] acl for DATA command

Author: Vadim Vygonets
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] acl for DATA command
Quoth Pavel Gulchouck on Tue, Sep 30, 2003:
> I did not found any ACL for DATA command.
> acl_smtp_data runs after message received (for CRLF.CRLF).

There is no ACL which runs immediately after DATA command.

> I want to pass "rcpt to" for callout checks but reject DATA if
> size did not specified in the "MAIL FROM:" line (ESMTP required).

Why? I would advise against it. I don't know whether all
legitimate mailers send SIZE by default.

> How can I do this?

You can't. Sorry. (Unless you're willing to add a little
something to the source code, of course.)

Vadik.

--
If you think C++ is not overly complicated, just what is a protected
abstract virtual base pure virtual private destructor, and when